ISO 22000 Certification
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
Food Safety Management Systems
ISO 22000 certification covers all the processes in the food chain that impact the safety of the end product.
It specifies the requirements for a comprehensive “Food Safety Management Systems” as well as incorporating the elements of:
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
Why ISO 22000 from TUV AUSTRIA?
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System and auditing from TUV AUSTRIA enables you to sell your organization’s food products with confidence.
- TUV AUSTRIA experienced auditors will audit your organization against this food safety management system standard to help control and reduce food safety hazards.
Our Services - Certification, Training & Qualification
Benefits of ISO 22000
Reduction in food safety incidents and cost
Compliance with legal and Codex HACCP principle
Lower risk of liability
Fewer errors and customer complaints
Continuous improvement in products & processes
Resource optimization – internally and along the food chain
Sustainable food safety performance
Improve consumer / supplier /regulator’s confidence and relationship
Competitive advantage in the marketplace
Promotes international trade
The Food Standards covered by TÜV Austria include:
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- HACCP Food Safety Management System
- GTP COCERAL Good Trade Practice
- IFS International Food Standard
- BRC/IOP Food Packaging
- EN 15593 Management of hygiene in the production of packaging for foodstuffs
- EN 14065 Textiles subjected to washing process
- FSSC Food Safety System Certification
- EN ISO 14159 Safety of machinery - Hygiene requirements for the design of machinery