Export to Egypt
Arab Republic of EGYPT (GOEIC)
General Organization for Export and Import Control
Information for Exporters & Importers
GOEIC – Product Conformity Assessment Program
GOEIC, is a service organization that works to protect the consumer and preserve the reputation of Egypt through examining exports and imports of commodities with the latest methods.
TUV Austria Accredited by GOEIC
TUV Austria has been accredited by the General Organization for Export and Import Control (GOEIC) to verify the conformity to Egyptian Standards of all regulated products imported into the Arab Republic of Egypt. The Product Conformity Assessment Program includes an extensive category of consumer goods.
Since March 2016, factories, manufacturers and trademark owners of regulated products must register with GOEIC to continue exporting to Egypt.
TUV Austria together with GOEIC works to make sure the goods exported to Egypt meet quality, safety, and security requirements by conducting Product Conformity Assessment.
Product Conformity Assessment Program
Assessment based on:
VERIFICATION OF CONFORMITY SERVICES
TUV Austria provides tailor-made services to help exporter consignments comply with the GOEIC program and be in conformity with Egyptian standards.
- Guiding the exporter throughout the entire certification process
- Documentation Verification
- Conformity assessment in the exporting country including consignment inspection, sampling and testing in accredited laboratories
- Issuance of a Certificate of Conformity (CoC)
In order to obtain a Certificate of Conformity, the exporter is required to go through these steps:
- Submit the following documents:
- est report issued by an accredited laboratory in ISO 17025 by ILAC, IEC Test Report, Oeko-Tex certificates or BlueSign Certificates (if available)
- Proforma Invoice
- Packing List
- RFC (Request for Certificate)
- Physical inspection of the goods
- Provide TUV Austria with final documents:
- Transport document
- Commercial Invoice
WHY TUV AUSTRIA
TUV AUSTRIA HELPS YOU SAVE TIME AND MONEY
TUV AUSTRIA ADDED VALUES
- Food and foodstuff
- Cosmetics and Hygiene
- Construction products
- Electrical and electronic products
- Furniture and personal accessories
- Automotive and transportation
- Clothing and textile